Micro-Business Marketing Problems
Micro business (with 1-5 office staff) frequently have problems such as:
- Struggling to achieve a sales breakthrough
- Finding it difficult to find appropriate good quality clients.
- Limited by cash flow, with a limited marketing budget.
- Concern that hype often fails to match reality.
But they also need more quality sales leads. Here’s how we help.
How We Help Micro-Businesses
1) We Analyse
We analyse the best products and services to sell – so you focus your marketing budget in areas delivering the highest returns. These tend be where:
- You can best differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- There is less competition.
2) We Clarify
We clarify the reasons a website visitor should use your company’s services, such as
- Benefits over competitors.
- Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- How you create value – your “value proposition.”
3) We Review
We review your website to ensure your marketing strengths are presented clearly, simply and succinctly. Typically we identify 50-100 marketing issues currently blocking sales enquiries.
4) We Fix
We’ll work with your team to fix your website. Or we can do it directly – using our high-quality website development engineers.
5) We Market
When your website is fit for purpose we’ll market it to the most applicable audiences using SEO, PPC/AdWords and social media as necessary.
6) We Partner
Many smaller companies find it difficult to afford the type of marketing and website we create. That’s why we often re-develop websites for clients – and make them available for an affordable rent. Lowering your risks.
7) You Trial
Trial our services. When you’re happy expand on your campaign – and your sales. You’re free of a contractual lock-in.
8) We Optimise
We’ll constantly optimise to improve its performance.