The Cost of Slow Websites
A slow website is more than a minor irritation. It will badly affect your website performance:
- Each second a page takes to load reduces sales by 7% (according to Google). This means reducing load times from 4 seconds to 2 seconds will result in 19% more sales enquiries.
- Plus – a slow page load speeds will also damage your SEO efforts
- Plus – slow page speed will increase your AdWords costs by decreasing your Quality Score.
This means you need to ensure your website loads rapidly.
We provide a range of services to ensure your website loads rapidly. These include:
- Optimising your website code
- Optimising your website graphics
- Removing website coding errors.
- Deploying our own fast website servers
Ensuring your website loads as fast as ours is essential. Start now call us on 0208 998 5728 – or contact us.